Trikvilar not appointed during pregnancy and lactation. If pregnancy is detected during the reception Mikroginona, the drug should be immediately abolished. However, extensive epidemiological studies have revealed no increased risk of defects in children born to women treated with hormones prior to pregnancy or teratogenic effects when sex hormones were taken inadvertently in early pregnancy.
Receiving combined oral contraceptives can reduce the amount of breast milk and change its composition therefore, their use is contraindicated during lactation. Small methyltrienolone dosage forms amounts of sex steroids and / or their metabolites may be excreted in milk, but there is no confirmation of their negative impact on the health of the newborn.
Dosing and Administration
The blister pack contains 21 pills. Jelly beans arranged in a circle. Admission pills should always begin with the sector with the word “Start” and then continue on a daily basis, following the direction of the arrows.
Drops should be taken orally in the order indicated on the package, every day at about the same time, with a little water. Take one tablet a day continuously for 21 days. Receiving the next pack is started after a 7-day break in taking pills, during which usually occurs withdrawal bleeding. The bleeding usually starts on day 2-3 after the last pills and may not end before you start taking a new package. How to start admission trikvilar
- Without taking any hormonal contraceptive use in the preceding month.
Trikvilar Reception begins on the first day of the menstrual cycle (ie the first day of menstrual bleeding). Shall start receiving 2-5 of the menstrual cycle, but in this case it is recommended to additionally use a barrier method of contraception during the first 7 days of tablet-taking from the first package.
- When switching from other combined oral contraceptives. Preferably begin receiving trikvilar the next day after the last active pellets from the previous package, but in any case no later than the next day after the usual 7 day interval (for formulations comprising 21 pills) or after the last inactive pills (for preparations containing 28 pills in the package).
- When switching from contraceptives containing only progestogen ( “mini-pill”, an injectable form, implant) or with or releasing progestogen (Mirena).
A woman can go to the mini-pill to Trikvilar any day (without a break), with the implant or intrauterine device with progestin – the date of its removal from the injection mold – the day when the next injection should have to be made. In all cases, you must use an additional barrier method of contraception during the first 7 days of tablet-taking.
- After an abortion in the first trimester of pregnancy.
A woman can start taking immediately. Subject to this condition the woman does not need additional contraceptive protection.
- After delivery or abortion in the second methyltrienolone dosage forms trimester of pregnancy. It is recommended to start taking the drug on day 21-28 after delivery or abortion in the second trimester of pregnancy. If the reception is started later, you must use an additional barrier method of contraception during the first 7 days of tablet-taking. However, if a woman has been sexually active, before you start taking trikvilar pregnancy should be excluded or must wait for the first menstrual period. Receiving Missed Pills If the delay in taking pills made less than 12 hours, contraceptive protection is not reduced. The woman should take pills as soon as possible, should be taken at the usual time. If the delay in taking pills made more than 12 hours, contraceptive protection may be reduced. It is possible to be guided by the following two basic rules:
- The drug should never be interrupted for more than 7 days.
- 7 days continuous administration of pills required to achieve adequate suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian regulation.
Accordingly, the following advice may be given, if the delay in receiving a dragee was 12 hours (the interval since last receiving pellets over 36 hours):
- The first week of taking the drug
should take the last missed pills as soon as possible, as soon as you remember (even if this means taking two pills at once). Next take the pills at the usual time. Additionally, it should be used a barrier method of contraception (such as a condom) for the next 7 days. If intercourse took place during the week before skipping pills, you need to take into account the chance of pregnancy. The more pills missed and the closer they are to a break in the reception of active substances, the greater the likelihood of pregnancy.
- The second week of taking the drug
should take the last missed pills as soon as possible, as soon as you remember (even if this means taking two pills at once). Next take the pills at the usual time.
Provided that the woman has taken pills correctly in the 7 days preceding the first missed pills, there is no need to use additional contraceptive measures. Otherwise, as methyltrienolone dosage forms well as skipping of two or more must be added dragees barrier methods (such as condoms) for 7 days.
- The third week of ingestion
risk of reduced reliability is imminent because of the forthcoming break in taking pills.
Woman must strictly adhere to one of the two following options.
In this case, if the 7 days preceding the first missed pills, all the pills are taken correctly, there is no need to use additional contraceptive methods .
1. Once the pills run out in the current package should start taking pills from the next package, ie between packages should not make the break. Withdrawal bleeding is unlikely until the end of the second pack, but may experience spotting or breakthrough bleeding during the tablet-taking.
2. A woman can also interrupt the reception of pills from the current package. Then she should take a break for 7 days, including the day of skipping pills, and then start taking a new package.
If the woman misses pills, then during a break in taking pills she had no withdrawal bleeding, it is necessary to exclude pregnancy. Recommendations in case of vomiting and diarrhea If a woman has had vomiting or diarrhea within 4 hours after tablet-taking, absorption may not be complete and should be additional contraceptive measures are taken. In these cases, you should be guided by the recommendations by skipping pills.
- Changing the date of the beginning of the menstrual cycle In order to delay the onset of menstruation, the woman should continue taking the drug, using the latest 10 pills from a new package trikvilar, without making a break in the reception. Thus, the cycle may be extended for up to 10 days until the end of the second pack. Against the background of the drug from the second methyltrienolone dosage forms package, women may experience spotting or breakthrough uterine bleeding. Regular intake trikvilar then resumed after the usual 7-day break in taking pills. In order to move the first day of menstruation to another day of the week, the woman should be reduced following a break in the reception of pills at the desired number of days. The shorter the interval, the higher the risk that she will not have withdrawal bleeding and, in the future, will be spotting and breakthrough bleeding while taking second pack (just as when she wanted to delay the onset of menses).